While we were away the weeds nearly overtook the whole garden but between the weeds my garden still flowered!
I was worried that while we were gallivanting the country I would have missed my favourite tree flowering. But I didn't. It flowered like two days after we got home! Yay!
We even have ranuculas this year! Unfortunately my daffodils and jonquils have failed to flower! But maybe next year!
Some of our fruit trees are going gangbusters! The raspberry is looking mighty fine!
And the strawberries are awesome. The apple trees have flowers and the plum even has budding fruit! The dwarf nectarine and peach, however, still looks like sticks! I have moved it into a sunnier position in the hope of bringing it our of its winter dormancy! I just hope it is still dormant rather than dead! Coz the look much the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!