Thursday, 15 May 2008
There is a motorbike in here
Poor Ryan is sick. We were woken this morning with a massive explosion. That explosion was Ryan with a big case of diarrhea! Anyway, later this morning he was rushing to the toilet, finally made it on and he discovered he was quite "windy" as well. So then the commentary started on the noise of his farts. Apparently a really long dawn out fart sound like a motorbike driving down the toilet, there were also little "pops" then we got into the good stuff like the consistence of his poo!!!!!!?????? Oh I love boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, I'm scared....really scared!! Hope Ryan is feeling better and being well "supported" by his brothers!! xxNic.
ReplyDeleteI hope Ryan is feeling better soon and that it doesn't go through the whole crew. Don't know that feeling better will change the commentary though Jen. I hear all about it here too and Ollie can't speak yet. That only leaves Michael I'm afraid to say... and the commentary continues.
ReplyDelete