Friday, 30 May 2008

Arhhhh! Ben!

Today at playgroup Margie organised an "Australia's greatest morning tea" to raise money for the Cancer Council. Everybody had to bring something to eat. The ladies of the playgroup requested my two toned chocolate cheesecake. So early this morning I was in the kitchen wishing and sifting! By 8.30 I was piping the cream onto the cake. By 8.40 I was garnishing with mixed berries, by 8.45 i was grating chocolate over the top. At 8.50 i was putting it into a container for transport, By 8.55 it was a massive mess of chocolate on the floor!!!! When i left the room to get the bag to put it all in Ben had tried to help himself to his watermelon in the container on top of the cheesecake. The end result was a mess of cheesecake, a crying baby and a crying mummy! But thankfully the ladies at playgroup had great imaginations and said even though it looked a mess it still tasted great. Thank you ladies and thank you Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!