Saturday, 31 May 2008

Indian call centres

I received a call late last night from what i thought to be a call centre. I thought this because it took a long time to connect and then the caller with an Indian accents said, good morning......and tried to sell me a new mobile phone. I sort of politely said no thank you and hung up the phone. Two seconds later the phone rang again. This time the caller started off on how rude i was in his Indian accent. So I hung up again. I started to tell Nath what was happening when the phone rang again. So i picked up and hang up instantly. This happened a few times until I got pissed off and answered ready to tell the operator where to go. But this time the Indian accent quickly descended into the giggles of my younger, juvenile brother! He thought it was absolutely hysterical. The best fun he had had in ages! Yes, very funny Noddy! Next time you're looking for a job I will recommend you for a call centre!

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me Mrs Rix, but do I need to draw attention to YOUR OWN BLOG entry on Monday, May 5, 2008....entitled "I love you, Noddy!"!!!

    Don't you love it when your own blog comes back to bite you on your butt!! Remember, you love your brother!!

    xx Nic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!