Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Real trucks.

We were driving past a building site today when Matthew asked me why the trucks he has got on his work site at home didn't have to come and work here? I then asked what trucks and he replied with my dumpers truck and Ryan's crane and Ben's front end loader. It then clicked to me that as far as Matthew is concerned his tonka trucks are the real deal. He even refers to our back yard as "the building site". I even found Ryan and Matthew one afternoon laying drainage. They found a few off cuts of curtain rods and they were using them as pipes! Isn't it great that my boys have such a great imagination. But...is it imagination if they believe it to be the truth. And how long is it until I get the bill for all of the ongoing construction in my backyard? Oh well if it comes to that I will sue for them taking too long to complete the unrequested works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!