Sunday, 11 May 2008

Footy Fever

Matthew and Daddy started Auskick today. And they both had a ball. I think Nathan may have had more fun than Matthew because since they have been home I've been shown how you catch a watermelon, how you hold an ice cream and swing your arm like an elephant. Apparently if you do all these things together you can catch a football and then handball it on! So we have had a very successful morning of male bonding. However, the poo hit the fan when i asked Matthew which team jersey he would like me to order and he chose Carlton. I did no coaching or bribing or emotional blackmailing. That is the team that Matthew thinks is the best. And daddy is still sulking! Go the Blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!