Monday, 5 May 2008
I love you, Noddy!
Nathan took me out for dinner for our anniversary. It was great. A lovely meal and the best bit.....cocktails. I haven't had a drink in a VERY long time so by the time i got to my second sip i was well an truly tipsy. By the time I got to the end of my third cocktail i was drunk. So after a lovely night my husband drives me home. I stumble up the pathway to the door then decide i NEED to call my brother. Noddy always calls me when he has had a few to tell me that he loves me and generally dribble rubbish. I am usually very short with him and the call usually ends up with me hanging up on him and turning my phone off. So i don't know why i thought it was a good idea (something to do with all the alcohol in my system maybe?!) Anyway, so Noddy answers my late night (9.30! But we are married with kids who don't get out often!) drunk dial. I tell him I love him and we chatted. Have no idea what we talked about mostly rubbish I'm sure. But he didn't hang up on me! He in fact called back the next night to see how i was and if i had a good night. And that it was the funnest phone call he had had in a long time! So I think next time he drunk dials me I might just have to talk to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!