Sunday, 11 May 2008

My most precious possession

Today i received the most precious gift (other than my 4 boys) Here is a photo! (I've just looked at the photos and to help you out it is a card that Matthew made at preschool. The picture on the front is apparently me and he wrote what is on the inside!)


So the second word Matthew has learnt to write is Mummy! (Well apparently Dorothy, the TA helped, but still!) I really think Matthew was exceptionally talented to capture the way I never brush my hair! Oooh! And my big eyes! And really who needs more than 3 toes! I think it is so beautiful and it is one of the things that i will never throw out. Different story with the toast I received as breakfast in bed this morning!

By the way Happy mothers day to my mother and mother in law. And to all my friend who are mums! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. And a very happy Mothers' day to you to Jen!! Fantastic to see that the letter "h" has made a reappearance in Matthew's name again!! xNic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!