Sunday, 25 May 2008

The fallout!

So how has Ryan recovered from his ordeal yesterday? Well, reasonable well. We think he may have been in shock (but then again so was i!) for a while afterwards but he is fine now. How did his brothers handle this terrifying situation. Well Matthew wanted to know if Ryan saw any fishes while he was underwater! Ben really didn't rate the incident at all! Nathan and I are still bursting out with laughter when we recall seeing him ride over the edge E.T style!
Yesterday after the drama Ryan had a little sleep. He tends to talk himself to sleep (don't know where he got that trait from!) And as he went to sleep yesterday he was retelling the story. So when he woke up we talked about it and i asked him if he was frightened and he said No I'm not frightened but I am upset because Lightning McQueen is gone. Nathan and I thought he was talking about his bike so we told him that no when mummy was in the water she got his bike out. He was very insistent that Lightning McQueen was gone so I got Nath to take him out to his bike to reassure him. Anyway turns out that the lightning McQueen handle bar thingy HAS gone! He was upset because he thought he couldn't ride his bike anymore because it was missing! So anyway Nathan went down very early this morning fishing for the lightning McQueen plate but to no avail! Hopefully we can get him over the pain of losing Lightning McQueen anyway! I think there has been no permanent damage to our darling Ryan! And today Nathan and I are just spewing we weren't video taping it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!