Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Matthew Rickard, Vice President

I finally got Matthew's school newsletter on Friday ( i had a migraine on Thursday and couldn't pick him up from school let alone read his newsletter!) But when I did finally get 5 minutes to sit down and read it I discovered my first born son had been elected Vice President of his Kindy class! And he didn't even inform his own mother of his nomination let alone appointment! When I quizzed him that afternoon he was very low key about the whole thing. Apparently all the kids put up their hands for him. I asked if Mrs Nelson suggested people and he said no his friends picked him and then they all put up their hands!
So between me being president of the pre school and the community centre and Matthew being Vice President of his class the Rickard family is taking over the world one committee at a time! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Matthew!!! Does he get a badge, or a certificate, or something!!!! Need pictures for future political references!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!