Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Happy Birthday to me


It was my 30-something birthday on Friday. My present was apparently having Nathan home. (He did bring me one of those tacky chocolate rose cylinder thingys left over from Valentines day from the airport!) I think he was rather surprised at my lack of enthusiasm of his rather generous gift. Sorry Nath but it was a slack present! And here he is thinking if I do such a bad job of buying presents she will go out and buy her own but I'm not. I'm going to make you buy me more gifts until you get it right!

The rest of my birthday was great. I had a yummy ice cream cake from Wendy's and the neighbours came over to help me devour it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!