Just for a change of pace I just wanted to do a quick entry to say how excited I am to have my husband home tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see him and touch him and show him that I love him. And then say take your kids! Take some of the burden. Make Matthew feel better. Make Benny behave better. Take Ryan to the toilet at 11pm so he doesn't wet the bed.
I am so looking forward to seeing my husband but when I finally lay eyes on him my desire to be re united with him will be firmly over taken by my desire for him to take the weight of his half of this family!!!!
And still I can hardly contain my excitement at seeing him!
Settle down Jen!!! This is a PG blog remember!!! You have done an amazing job, a true testament to your parenting abilities and your comittment to your family! PS. what happened to the massage??!!
ReplyDeleteHa! I had my massage about an hour before the school called me. So all of the relaxing and bliss evapourated very quickly! NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh! And nicole not THAT kind of show him that i love him! The look of pure joy on our faces when we pick him up is what i was thinking!
ReplyDelete