Friday, 20 March 2009

Nathan's Work Trip

Aaron, A mustang for you! No, no, not work related!
A Rocket..... last time I checked Nath WASN'T a rocket scientist (although nerdy enough!)

Sightseeing! Checking out what the Washington Monument looks like in daylight and sober!

Elvis at Gracelands. Didn't think he had much to do with Australian defence?!

More Elvis!
Elvis Again!
A plane at a plane museum. Almost work related!

More plane nerd stuff!

Not a current ADF plane.

Nor this one!


I don't believe he had any meetings here!

The Washington Monument when it wasn't swaying (unlike the last time Nath was there and drunk beneath it!)

Apparently Barack Obama landing in his chopper. No he wasn't landing for a work meeting with Nathan!

Eating a nice healthy Pretzel

Elvis's resting place. Nowhere near any of the work Nathan apparently did whilst in the US.

Gracelands. A nice place for a work conference. NOT!

Elvis' mums pink Cadillac. At least its not a plane!


But here is his plane. The "Lisa Marie" But again nothing to do with the ADF.

The snow made it difficult to work apparently!
But he does assure me it was a very successful work trip!

1 comment:

  1. At most of the meetings I go to - photos and cameras are not allowed. Plus the people I work with aren't usually the glamourous types that you want a photo of..... Ever noticed how I am not in many of the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!