Tuesday, 3 March 2009
Tuesday
Well what a busy day! This morning was the Kindy homework info session. So i had to have the kids at Cid's place at 8 and be at the school at 8.15. We heard all about the homework routine. (I will fill you in when you get home seeing as it is your job to do homework) Well the session ended after 9am. So guess who was late for school! I drive back to Cid's threw them in the car and sped back to school. The principal! was reading to the class when we got there so Matthew apologised for being late and sat down. We went straight from there to the shops to pick up a few things. Then it was home to get ready to go and visit Ellen and Zavier (he was born on Ryan's birthday!). When we got there poor Ellen was in tears. Cid arrived soon after and the the maternal health nurse. So Cid and set about cleaning the house for her. And I got to feed Zavier his bottle! I so, so so so so so so so so so so loved it! Just gorgeous. Meanwhile my own child had pooed firstly in his jocks so I took them off and then in his no jocked pants!!!! So I quickly told Ellen it was in her best interests if we left! But i was really worried about her so I cooked her dinner and took it up. This afternoon we also had Dylan and his sisters and Mummy come and play. And they stayed for dinner which was hectic but lots of fun. Kirsty and I had a great chat and we are becoming firm friends. So I still have a sink full of dishes and i am watching packed to the rafters and it is only 3 more sleeps until you come home! Oh And I am having my massage tomorrow! Things are definitely looking up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear you had a good day catching up with friends..... You will have to see if Ellen can let you feed Zavier every time you get clucky. (what is the baby equivalent of nicorette??) Hope Kristy is coping well. Enjoy your massage tomorrow. Hopefully it revitalises you.
ReplyDeleteLove you all very much and missing you to pieces.
Lots of Love
Nathan