Sunday, 1 March 2009

Sunday

Have you noticed that as the days have progressed these post have gotten less and less light and funny?!
Well today the boys played computer games and watched Barney while I read my book. Then we waited for Brenty to come and get the kids to take them to Questacon. He and Kata arrived at around 11 so off they all toddled. I started a cleaning frenzy then I thought I was probably better off taking some time out to rest so I went and grabbed the paper and a pie and sat down for a hour before I resumed the cleaning frenzy.
The kids all had a great time at questacon. They actually got further than we usually do. So now I want to go back and see all of the things that i have been missing all this time. There was something about a huge spider. I've never seen a huge spider there before. Now I want to see the huge spider! They got home bout 2.30 and I debated about putting Benny to bed and in the end he was so cranky i put him down at 3 and i woke him up at 4 as I had such a hard time putting him to sleep last night.
Matthew spent the arvo colouring in. He is quite addicted to dot to dots at the moment and this arvo I showed him how to do colour by numbers. Well he loved them too! And Ryan took all of his clothes off ad ran around the back yard naked!
Karen and Kevin bought dinner around tonight and hang around for a bit. Karen is going to come and stay for a few days. And I am going with her to her 12 week ultra sound on Thursday.
I am still really tired but you get that. I am so looking forward to dropping Matthew off at school tomorrow!
But right now its a nice bath then off to bed for me. See you at the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!