Wednesday, 11 March 2009

I'm Sorry

I am currently feeling REALLY sorry for Nath right now! I've bashed him a bit on the blog the last few days and then today I called him while he was in Melbourne to inform him that Matthew's toileting issues are entirely his fault! (Well they are! I believe!) Then this evening I had an inconsolable Matthew (mostly because Mummy is an absolute bitch! At least I know it now so when he starts telling me that all the time in like about 10 years time I already know it as a fact!) He came out to me and said he wanted to call Daddy. Well I said no as they had already spoken today but then I relented as I thought Matthew may have wanted to discuss with his Dad the previously mentioned toileting issues. BUT he didn't. Poor Matthew sobbed down the phone line "Daddy I want you to come home. I miss you sooooo much. Pleeeease can you come home!" Well then i could hear the guilt in Nathans voice. Yes it might be really hard being at home by myself with three boisterous boys, but I really should remember that Nathan does feel really guilty for leaving us.
I'm pretty sure all those sexy airplanes at the airshow tomorrow aren't going to look as good!

2 comments:

  1. I love guilt trips.. it's a womans right in a marriage to lay it on thick! God help our men!!! I don't do it so much now... but when we have kids... you know it's going to be HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on girls, be kind. They do have to go to work for 8 hours a day and have adult conversations and come home to a cooked meal and ironed shirts and then fall into bed (magically always made with clean sheets at least weekly) where they have the huge responsibility of tapping us on the shoulder. Poor men. They really do have it tough.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!