Saturday, 22 March 2008
Ryan IS my son!
This morning I awoke to the pitter patter of tiny footsteps in the hall way. I thought it was the boys waking for the morning and as it was just 6am and still pitch black i put them all back into bed saying it was the middle of the night. I managed to keep them in bed for another half an hour. When we all got up I found out what had REALLY been happening this morning. The pitter patter of tiny feet was actually tiny feet RETURNING to their bed after they had been up earlier eating all of the Easter Eggs that had been purchased on behalf of Nanna Bev. Now not only did the culprit eat his own eggs he also ate ALL of his brothers eggs too! I wonder who's child he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!