Friday, 7 March 2008

Bad Mummy

I failed this morning my first pre school test. I have known for at least a week that today is the teddy bear picnic. I even paid for it the day after the note came home. However, this morning i forgot and i sent Matthew (sorry Matt ew!) off to school without his beloved puppy AND a mummy made play lunch. (Not the play lunch to be specially made at pre school for the picnic!) I forgot that it was today, well i remembered last night before bed. But in my defence it was quite easy to forget as Ben and i spent the morning spewing on each other. He would be sick then i couldn't contain myself and he got back 200% what he gave me!
But the moral of this story is i will not ever do the Bad Mummy walk of shame (when you have to return 5 mins later when every one else is leaving and you are just arriving, puppy tucked under your arm!) ever again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!