Yesterday I was sick. I had a tummy virus that is going around Canberra and that Nathan has passed on to me! The day was a disaster. Nathan was in Adelaide so he couldn't offer any assistance. Thank goodness for Cleon, Michelle and Uncle Brenton because without them the day would have been an even bigger disaster. I had spent all night being sick and was woken early, as usual, by three very energetic boys. My first thought was Matthew couldn't go to pre school as how was i going to get him there. I couldn't get out of my pj's let alone the house. After about 30 second of three rambunctious boys i thought "I'm getting him there if it kills me. At least it will only leave me 2 ratbags to contain." So i sent Matthew over to ask if Cleon and Michelle could take him and thankfully they could alter their plans to do so. Then I roped Brenton into picking Matthew up from school and Nathan asked him to cook dinner for the boys. Thanks Brenty for your lasagna! So you would like to think it would be relatively easy to look after a 3 year old and 18 month old. Ha! I had Ryan ransacking the place. First he played with every toy i have ever forbidden him to play with, there is play doe in EVERYTHING and where there is no playdoe there is paint, in some places there is paint on playdoe. Then he proceeded to eat everything! There is one bite out of everything in the cupboard. But i will give him credit he was very quiet whilst causing all of this mayhem. Meanwhile i had my head down the toilet bowl and Ben was very sweetly patting my head then shoving what ever was in his hand down the toilet bowl.
The good news is we made it through our rough day with all people fully accounted for. I said people not house as it will take a long time to recover!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!