
I was doing the dishes on the weekend when i looked out of my kitchen window to realise that the trees were all turning their autumn colours. Our tree out the front has turned so quickly. This means that winter is coming and I'm not ready for winter. I'm not prepared to have another $900 heating bill this winter. I'm not ready to wear 4 layers of clothing. I'm not ready to break the 2cm layer of ice off the dogs water bowl. I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer. Infact, I dont think we even said hello to it this year! So Im going to enjoy our week of predicted high temperatures because i know that after this week it will be all down hill.

And this is what the boys are looking like this autumn morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!