We rose at around 6.30 this morning and began the frantic search for Easter eggs. Actually an hour later we are still in a frantic search for Easter Eggs. There are random shouts of "He might have been in the bathroom! Lets go check there!" Then the pitter pattering of 3 sets of little feet. And as they race of to see if there are any eggs in the bathroom they run past 4 eggs left on the floor! Those boys are as blind as bats! They chose to look in the bath when their toy shelves are full of eggs. I asked Ryan to look out the window to see if the dogs had been visited by the Easter bunny (i had put eggs on the window sill). There was great disappointment as they hadn't received anything. I then had to ask him to open the window before he saw it!
I have been pleasantly surprised by the sharing and helping each other! I remember as a child the frantic rush to get the most eggs and to share...over my dead body! But Matthew has helped Ben and Ryan find the eggs then if he felt he had too many, gave one to the others. He even asked me if i would like an egg! Moments like these make me feel so much pride in my boys. They are capable of so much more than I was, at an even younger age. One thing hasn't changed though...all of the little eggs the Easter Bunny left for the "treasure hunt" have all disappeared.
Happy Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!