Wednesday, 6 July 2011

The conversations you have when you only have boys!

And I am fairly certain it will only get worse!

Ben: Mum are we closer to the north pole or the south pole?
Mum: The south pole Ben because the south pole is actually in Antarctica and that is the closest continent to Tasmania. When Matthew was a little baby we stood on the edge of Tassie and we could feel the freezing cold wind that came straight from there!
Ryan: Did I feel it too?
Mum: Nah buddy you were just a tiny little baby in my tummy!
Ryan: No Mum I actually felt the cold wind when I put my hands up to your belly! I remember!
Mum: Oh! Ok Rye if you say so!
Ben: Mum, how did I get out of your belly?
Mum: (remembering that Ben has been learning about the body and bodily functions at preschool!) Well Ben mummies go through a process called labour and what it is is the mummies muscles contracting to push the baby out through the vagina.
Matthew, Ryan & Ben: *Giggles* No we didn't!
Matthew: Ahhhh Mum now I know what happened to your penis! I broke it off when I was born!!!!!!
*******WHAT THE.........*******
Mum: Ahhh no buddy you ruined a lot of things in body but my penis was NOT one of them!!!

And here i was thinking that it was a very convoluted conversation but really when i thought about it we began talking about poles and finished talking about them! In fact when I think about it we seem to talk an awful lot about all sorts of poles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!