Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Happy Birthday Cleon!

Last Thursday was Cleon's birthday. Cleon and Michelle both take their birthday's off work which means we usually get to have afternoon tea with them.The boys and the girls from down the street spent a whole afternoon decorating cupcakes for her! But they also spent a whole afternoon eating them. Unless you were Ben where you spent the whole afternoon icing them and then only eating the top!
The boys couldn't wait to give her her present. Prank Patrol is a favorite show in this house so I worded them up about a prank that was often played in our house as kids. We found the biggest box we could and filled it up with newspaper and put Cleon's tiny present at the bottom of the box. We then wrapped the box. Well the boys thought that was pretty hilarious but they thought they could do better and decided to add a fake spider into he box!
It would have worked better but they had shaken the box several times before Cleon unwrapped it and the spider was no longer at the top of the box. So she didn't get a huge fright but they we happy that they had prank patrolled her!
Happy Birthday Cleon!

2 comments:

  1. I are so lucky and the cake was interesting to say the least....yes I left it for Ben !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I are so fortunate to be surrounded by amazing friends, who are family really and to have an amazing family as well. I did enjoy blowing out the candle, we always light it and blow it out at least 4 times and the cake, well Ben ate it....whew, I'm glad he did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!