Saturday, 30 July 2011

Mwahahaha! Revenge!

Remember how Matthew asked to be kissed in the private area of the school yard so that his friends couldn't see him.....well I got my revenge!
On Friday after school we were walking down the hill at the back of the school yard when Matthew put his hand in mind and held it. I responded with and "Ahh so you want to hold my hand now do you? Well if you are going to do that I'm going to do this!" I then tackled him to the floor and proceeded to cover him in kisses! When I allowed him off the ground he grabbed my hand again so we skipped down the hill with Mummy yelling "Mummy loves Matthew! Mummy loves Matthew!"
Paybacks are sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!