Friday, 27 May 2011

Chainsaw Massacre Part 2

So I still am cross at the big idiot that lives at my house! He is still so banned from any power tools unless he is at work where he can get workers comp! And he huffed and puffed when I chose home handy man insurance instead of extra cover for my jewellery!

 Any way it is healing well. He had the stitches out during the week but he still need steri-strips over it because lets face it that thumb is like a sizzling sausage ready to burst its skin at any time!

 Nath wasn't aware that he had cut through to his nail until he took the bandages off. I told him I was well aware that he had because I had watched the doctor open and close the wound from where I was on the opposite side of his hand!
 I have joked with him that he could now get work with ASIO as his thumb print is not the same as it was two weeks ago! And he is going to have the ugliest thumb for the rest of his life. However, I am hugely grateful because this really could have been worse. A guy told Nathan the other day the the average chainsaw injury requires 110 stitches!

2 comments:

  1. That looks terrible ,Jen!! And your sausage demonstration almost made me gag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real deal was worse Hayley! It wasn't until I was cooking the sausages that I realised what an uncanny likeness it was to his thumb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!