Love it!! Great to see your giving them a well rounded upbringing Jen!!! They seem to have inherited some of your ummm....style??!!
That's what I thought too! Courtney and I always used to say we would go out clubbing with our kids. I am just ensuring they dont embarrass me on the dance floor!
I love Ryan's Michael Jackson!!!
So do I! I think the moonwalk is the funniest move!
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!
Love it!! Great to see your giving them a well rounded upbringing Jen!!! They seem to have inherited some of your ummm....style??!!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought too! Courtney and I always used to say we would go out clubbing with our kids. I am just ensuring they dont embarrass me on the dance floor!
ReplyDeleteI love Ryan's Michael Jackson!!!
ReplyDeleteSo do I! I think the moonwalk is the funniest move!
ReplyDelete