Sunday, 28 June 2009

And the rest.....

Matthew and his cousin Jessica at Ryan's christening
Grandma, Nath, Ben, Ryan, Matthew and I at Ben's Christening

My boys

Autumn in Canberra

Fun in the leaves

The boys feeding the lorikeets on the Gold Coast
Matthew and Ryan playing in the waves on the Sunshine Coast. Day One.
Matthew and Ryan playing in the waves on the Sunshine Coast on the last day.

Fascinated by the water feature at Caloundra

All of the cousins in the bath. (Minus Joel as he want born yet!)

Mummy a giraffe!!!

Feeding the reindeer's at Mogo zoo.

Playing in the sand at Ulladulla

Icypoles in their speedway chairs

Making sand castles

3 comments:

  1. Jen I have said it a thousand times but your boys are so beautiful! You and Nathan are creating such a beautiful family! I love looking at your pics although a get a little surprise when I see your boys wearing Ollie's jackets. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I wonder! How is Ollie for size 2 jackets?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, it shocked me to realise you've been in Canberra so long! Also, with Matthew and Ryan being baldies for so long, Ryan looks such a baby in those Autumn photos... ohhh, looking through these photos makes me very clucky.. I can only imagine how it must make you feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!