Wednesday, 3 June 2009
I am boycotting the state of origin!
Usually at this time of year you would hear me stirring the Rickard's about being stinky Maroons. (I didn't say loser maroons because there are no losers in the Rickard household!) But not this year. This year I am ignoring the NRL. When they can provide my boys with some positive role models I may reconsider. But this year the only "Carn the Blues!" you will hear will be from me and my boys in relation to an AFL team that just happen to be the best! And if you don't believe that they are the best ask any of my boys who the best is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And with the Mighty Lions taking on your stinky Blues this weekend - it is a great time to see whose team is the best.
ReplyDeletePS the Maroons won - just if you were wondering!!! Woo-Hoo!!!
I knew there was a reason I liked you Cid!
ReplyDelete