Yesterday I sent Nathan and the boys out to buy a new blanket for our bed. (It been a little cold down here! A wool blanket and doona have not been cutting it!)
Anyway they returned with a lovely blanket and................... a 32 inch LCD TV!!!!!!!!!!
The most expensive blanket I've ever purchased that is for sure. And as pointed out by Cid Nathan found a way to spend the money we are saving from no buying nappies!
Well at least the TV should keep you company during those cold winter nights :-)
ReplyDeleteWe were having lots of trouble with cold beds in winter, so we asked at a store about it, and their advice was to get a thing that goes under the mattress instead of adding another layer on top of the mattress. I can't remember what they're called, but they work amazingly well, as they stop the cold air from coming up from the ground. Hope that helps! BTW I read your blog all the time! :-) /g
Hi Gerrod. Thanks for that info. Will have to look around for something that does that. Sounds like that could be good for the boys beds too. Thanks for reading!
ReplyDelete