Monday, 22 June 2009

Lets start at the beginning.

I was thinking last night that many of the people that read my blog haven't known me very long or they have known me for a really long time and would probably like having their memories refreshed. So I am going to start with baby pictures of my babies. And over the following days I plan to spoil you all with many more different pictures!


Matthew minutes old

Look at that proud first time Daddy! (Can you see the exhausted mummy in the background?) I threw this one in for you Cid. I thought you might like it!

Ryan minutes after he was born and less than an hour after we arrived at the hospital
Benny minutes old, on oxygen because you need it after having the cord wrapped around your neck, shoulder and neck again!

2 comments:

  1. Jen each one of those photos made me cry when I first saw them and they still do today!! Seems just like yesterday, but also a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea Jen, makes me all nostalgic, seeing your babies!! And makes me realise how quickly they grow... "just add water"... and a ton of love!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!