I am finally calling it. Benjamin Leslie Rickard is finally toilet trained! He is taking himself to the toilet or asking me to help him go! It has been over 8 days now! He is like a Pro. Even going as far as telling Matthew (who has issues) that only Ryan and Ben are big boys who use the toilet. (As was overheard at the breakfast table this morning).
So congratulations to me. No more nappies (except at night). Now what to spend all that extra money on?
I'm told Daddy found something to spend the money on. Why on earth would you send him to the mall? Why weren't you there, having a cuppa with a friend, wandering through shops you can't normally go into, like Dusk, etc, and having a leisurely shop? I really must take you both to hand!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Jen!! Your last baby out of nappies! My first is out of nappies too... I expected to have a shocking time of it, but was quite pleasantly surprised... I bribed Mia with some "Dora big girl undies" and she gave her nappies up quite easily... so unlike her to give me an easy time of developmental milestones!! So, we're just down to niught nappies, and Zara only poops every 5 days or so, so I could get quite used to no pooey nappies!! Enjoy the freedom! The only pain is having to quickly locate a toilet whenever you're out... isn't that a drag!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Benny! You could of given your mother a bit more grief though!!
ReplyDeleteAnd totally green eyed monster here - looks a few years yet for us in nappies, Ethan's "plan" is to be out by school......Mummy's "plan" is "bugger the plan"!!!
Oh Nicole I was worried for a while then that we would have another Matthew! I can understand why you would want a plan. However,that poor little bugger has been through so much. No doubt your not thinking that when you are up to your elbows in you know what. I just wish I was closer. I would mind helping you change his bum. Whenever I think of Ethan I just want to give him a cuddle and then you and then the other boys! I will definately need some when we are up at xmas time.
ReplyDelete