Thursday, 15 April 2010

It's not fair being the youngest

Some times it is just not fair being the youngest. I mean why are Matthew and Ryan allowed to go to school every day?

On Friday (the last day of term!!!) Poor Ben (we aren't allowed to call him Benny anymore! He reminds us constantly his name is Ben!) had a melt down! And it was all over this.........


Ryan had misplaced his lunch box. As i had finished making his lunch I left it on the bench and told Ryan to find his lunch box and then pack his lunch himself. Well, by the time Ryan had found his lunch box his lunch had disappeared! After much searching for it we found it......... in Ben's lunch box! Which started the crying fit!

Can everyone remember the I want my birthday video? He hasn't changed much over the years has he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!