Friday, 30 April 2010

I need help deciphering this.......

Last night Matthew gets out of bed, walks into the lounge room and says to us "Mum, Dad, I'm ok when I'm cuddling puppy, I'm ok when i'm eating breakfast, I'm ok when I'm playing with friends, I'm ok when I'm eating lunch, I'm ok when I'm playing with my brothers, I'm ok when I'm underwater, I'm ok when I'm eating BUT all the other times I'm not!"
Well, by the time he got to being ok when he was underwater I dissolved into giggles. As he finished his speech I looked over to his father to pass on the parenting baton to him and HE dissolved into giggles! And we still don't know what he was banging on about! Aren't we in line for parents of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!