Sunday, 4 April 2010

Easter 2010

Guess what time the Easter bunny came to our house this morning??? Due to the daylight savings change over it was 5 bloody o'clock! And since 5.10am I have had three hyper boys buzzing on nut free chocolate! This has been our first nut free Easter (well kind of, there is no way I'm missing out on my beloved cadbury's chocolate!) And so far so good. Matthew hasn't been ill ......yet! It is 9.15am and Ryan has eaten ALL of his chocolate! Maybe next year we should just stick to the painted eggs!

Painting our boiled eggs that the boys have had on toast this morning.


Matthew's

Ryan eating the paint (can you imagine this boys as a teenager??!!)

Ben concentrating hard

Daddy's beautifully designed egg

Mine!

The Easter egg search begins.......


That Easter bunny sure is funny.... eggs in Mummy's bra! Daddy said it reminded him of mummy's boobs of the the past!

First egg down.....

That didn't last long.....

Matthew went with the safe option of the gummy bunnies the Easter bunny left.

The after photo of this would have been much more impressive!

Although this photo shows the after effects!

I must say the Easter bunny does provide a day of entertainment. So far during breakfast Matthew spotted an egg up on the curtain rail. Benny just found on on top of the TV when he was asked to turn it off. I have it on good advice there are still around 15 unfound eggs hanging around in "special" places! If they don't find them today, when they have gone to bed I'm going to conduct my own little search and I wont be sharing what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!