Wednesday, 21 October 2009
Thank Goodness for gorgeous friends!
Well Nathan is away......again but when I look back it hasn't been that bad. And it is because I have gorgeous friends! At least once a week over the last three weeks we have all been taken in by friends and fed! Last night Matthew's best friend's family has us over. It was just Kirsty and I and the 6 kids between us. And it was noisy and rambunctious but it was great. Six kids spread around the table was just beautiful. Mind you, not something we would want every day. But alot of fun every once in while. Kirsty has a girl older than Matthew, Dylan Matthew's age and Alysa who is Bens age. We know our kids will be going to school together for the foreseeable future and really enjoy how well they all get along. Even Ben and Alysa have a beautiful connection. So much so I apologise profusely for the future! We decided last night as long as we are not too young when we become Nanna's that will be ok. It is quite interesting for me to be forming connections with people that my children will more than likely go to high school with. As an army brat you couldn't think more than two years into the future. My parents had no idea what kids would be around in my teens. But I am really, really hoping that the current friends in my life are the same when my kids are older. Because they are all beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!