Sunday, 11 October 2009

A busy birthday

It was a very busy birthday for Matthew yesterday. I really tried hard to make up for the fact that Daddy wasn't there. So I probably over did it a little but isn't that what birthdays are for?

The card that Mummy made for Matthew with her own hands!

He got a Nintendo Ds. Which Ryan loves the most. I think I know what he is going to get for his next birthday!

I then took Matthew and a few of his mates bowling.

They had a ball. Although next time I might make sure I have Nathan to help me. 6 kids is a bit full on!

Ryan is so talented he threw a gutter ball! Over the bumpers! He bounced it over too! It then got stuck half way down!

With no Daddy it was left to Mummy to assemble birthday toys. I really look like I am having fun don't I!

Poppy and the boys playing with the monster truck crash cage. I wonder when the monster truck stage will pass???!!!

Treb and Eli putting together the monster truck lego Grumpy and Nana got him. Check out Eli studying the floor! He was copying Treb and Matthew's actions!

Just a little weekend get together! Poppy has built the marble run in the back and he wont pack it up because he is loving playing with it!

This year Matthew requested cup cakes with a race track on them. Doing individual ones was too hard so I did this instead!

Green icing = yummy! Apparently!

You cant see the icing down the side of his neck in this shot but it is there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!