Friday, 30 October 2009

Happy Birthday Grumpy!

We are so lucky to have Grumpy in Canberra today when it is his birthday! The boys waited patiently all day for him to arrive. They spent their time making birthday cards, wrapping his present and making his birthday cake.
We made a Camo army cake. At Matthew's request. Well actually Matthew thought Grumpy would prefer a tank cake but when I told him that would be outside the scope of my talents he settled for an Army cake.


When the boys were sent out to find all of their army men to put on the cake Matthew came back with one poor guy who had been chewed in half by Barkley. When I said it probably wouldn't be any good on the cake he replied with "Naaah, its still ok, that guy will just be the dead one!"
So happy birthday Grumpy. We are so happy that you are here!

1 comment:

  1. Immy has a Grumpy too, this is the first time I have ever come across another Grumpy. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!