Friday, 30 October 2009

Cousin Molly

We were very lucky (even if they weren't so lucky!) to have my cousin Karen and her 7 week old daughter Molly come to stay a few days. I was very excited to have an infant female in the house!

Miss Moo is very very cute and looks so much like her Daddy! And she is a dream baby. On the first night she was here she only woke once! At 7 weeks! I was then lucky enough to look after for a few hours so Karen could get her nails done. And she (Molly not Karen!) was absolutely gorgeous......until she woke up. And then she demanded her mother. And she refused to take anything else! But it didn't put me off wanting another!

The boys were so taken with her. She was absolutely taken with them too. Just not in this picture!

Growing up we always had lots of contact with our cousins. Unfortunately for my kids they live at opposite ends of the country so they rarely get to see them. So it is really nice that they are getting to know their second cousin.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!! But what's this about still wanting another baby?? Is this just day dreaming, or...????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley I have been trying to talk Nathan into a reversal for about a year now. I'm not getting very far though! You know I always wanted 47 kids! I just have issues matching reality with what is really do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I've wondered on occasion whether the two of you would ever think about a reversal... I know you always thought you might have just one or two more. Have you looked into the statistics on successful reversals? As far as I know, so long as it's done within the first three years, the chances of a successful pregnancy are pretty good! I guess that's not really the issue though... it's more about whether Nathan is happy to do it and have another baby or two. The baby years are so fleeting though, and the rewards so long lasting... surely he has just ONE more left in him!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!