Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Satin sheets are very romantic!

But not very practical! I bought a set very cheap from target. And we have spent the last two nights trying to get some sleep between them! They are obviously NOT made for sleeping. Wink! Wink! Nudge! Nudge! The first night I wore my jarmies and nearly slid out of bed. So last night i slept naked and the doona slid off!
I sold the sheet set to Nath with the idea that the pillowcases would stop his hair from falling out. He wants to know how he can stop his head from sliding off the pillow!
Apparently we are the only people on earth that weren't aware of this. My friend Cid pointed out that she discovered this in her twenties. But you must remember I am married to the LEAST romantic man that walks this earth! The same man that firmly believes that Macca's is a romantic restaurant!
So from now on I have informed Nathan that they will only go on the bed when they are covered in rose petals and then they will be removed before I go to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Cid has asked me to clarify that she isn't some really old lady. Apparently her early twenties were just 20 odd years ago!
    Cid you are only as young as the mental age of those you hang out with and Eli and I have roughly the same metal age! So that makes us all about 4. (Eli's maturity puts us up abit)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!