Gee typing out the days makes it seem like it's going slow. I might stop that!
So today we got ready for school (that involved lots of yelling at Ryan to get dressed. He kept complaining how cold he was, Well Durh! When you are standing there stark naked on a chilly Canberra morning!) But we eventually made it. Then I took Ryan and Ben out to brand depot. I wanted to check out the toy r us store there. I was hoping to get a Lego storage thingy. No such luck though. But while we were there the boys playing on the play equipment and they do a craft morning. So they coloured in a monster picture. Krispy Kreme donuts are out there now, so we didn't sit down and have one of those! When we got home it was time to tidy up for our play date with James. Benny had a quick sleep (Ryan woke him up) and then James was here. They stayed until we had to get Matthew. After school we hang out. I was going to do scrambled eggs but decided Maccas was better. Funnily enough the boys agreed! So we drove through had dinner then I had to go to the pre school meeting. Which was good but long! It finished at 9pm. I came home had a chat with Cleon and Michelle. I'm quickly typing this to you then going to bed as I can feel I have got a headache coming! Obviously we have to run through the whole list of undesirable events while Nathan is away!
You might have to start writing 10 days to go. On second thoughts that might not be such a good idea.
ReplyDelete