Well what a day we had. It started at 4am when the smoke alarm went off. I was sound asleep and it scared the shit out of me. Nathan and I have talked at time about home we would get he kids out in case of fire and his response was throw the rocking chair through the window. So thankfully I went to investigate before I threw the chair out of the window! There was no fire just a malfunctioning smoke alarm that was installed less than three weeks ago! The stupid thing just kept going and going even when I was pushing the hush button. In the end I took that batteries out. The shushed it for a while. It was an interesting experiment as the alarm woke Ryan and Matthew but not Ben. Good information to have. Anyway I finally had five spare minutes to call the sparky who installed it and he said he is away this weekend but he would drop in some time next we to fix it. Meanwhile I had stuck the battery back in to see if it would still go off (which it did) so I took the battery out and it is now beeping at sporadic intervals. So that wont drive me crazy, much, tonight!
Benny had swimming lessons today. He loves them so much. I find it interesting to see how hard he concentrates and listens. However today he didn't understand the instruction given by the teacher and he was a little short when correcting Ben (in the teachers defence he did have one really difficult kid today) and when Benny got in trouble he lost it. It really genuinely upset him to get in trouble!
After swimming Benny and I had lunch at the food court. We are still looking for lego storage. But didn't find anything at the mall. Then it was time to pick up Ryan. We came home for a sleep. For some reason we were really tired! Then off to pick up Matthew. Karen come over for dinner, we had pizza. I bought those little chocolate volcano cakes that Nathan would NEVER let me buy from Dominos for dessert! They were very yummy.
Well that is about it. I rally need to go to bed early as I am so tired and there will be no sleep in for me on the weekend.
Nath we will give you a call at our 12 midday tomorrow.
Splurging out whilst I am a hey!!! Benny gets roused on by us all the time - he just doesn't care (I see it in his eyes) - So this time when he got roused on by someone else cracked it - interesting. We need to hire someone else to get up Benny when he is naughty.
ReplyDeleteSpewn that the email message didn't work. I should have checked it on my laptop first. MP4 must require something else to play it.
Love you all,
Nathan