He put his lunch box and drink bottle on the trolley then said "Come on Mummy let's find my locker!" He looked for the one with his name and put his bag there then it was off to the bath room to find where his hand towel would go. Then he sat himself down at an activity table and he was off! (Meanwhile, Benny picked up where he left off last year and tipped all of the puzzles on the floor and walked away, leaving them for mummy to do!) Debbie and Dorothy had a giggle when they put his name tag on because the three people that could read it (Themselves and Ryan!) already knew his name!


He felt like he was where he FINALLY belonged! There were no tears, he just quietly said you can go now Mum. And Benny and I left! There were also no tears from Mummy! I must be getting used to all of this leaving my children behind! I think it also knowing what you are getting yourself in for. Debbie and Dorothy are the two most lovely ladies and I trust them implicitly with my children. And I know that for a fact!

So Debbie, Dorothy, Ryan and all your new friends I know that you will have a great year at preschool this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!