Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Warning! Really gross post ahead!

We (I really should say I) am toilet training Ben. Yesterday he spent a good 5 minutes on the potty (during this time he must have consumed at least 10 smarties) however we had no action. So we went out into the backyard without pants. Ben not me! Anyway about 5 minutes later Ben is in absolute hysterics. Apparently he did a poo and Barkley ate it. So now Ben thinks Barkley and him are poo brothers and that is really cool!
Later on in the day Ben is again on the potty outside this time trying to do wees. He sits down for a minute then stands up and says I did a wee. Myself and Barkley look in and say "There's no wee" and he replies "Barkley's got it!"
Boys and their dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!