I know most boys do it once in their life time. That's right, yesterday I sent the boys off to the bathroom to brush their teeth, hair and faces before playschool (the length of time that this takes is a complete other post!). They then all hopped on the toilet (and we had success with Benny!) then we rushed out the door. Anyway 2 and a bit hours later we rushed IN the door and as i was rushing down the hall way i could hear running water so I walked backwards back past the bathroom again and there it was! Running water! Running straight out of the tap into the sink onto the floor and into the heating vent! The floor was COVERED in water. Thank goodness for the heating vent really, because if it wasn't there who knows where that water would have ended up! Hopefully the heating system isn't ruined as when the weight of the water got too much the pipey thingy broke off and now underneath the house is flooded! Gosh! Just had a horrid thought.... I hope it doesn't water and therefor sprout any of the plants that the previous owner was cultivating under there!!!????
Anyway, so now we have crossed house flooding off our list, I wonder what disaster they have planned for me next! By the way i have confiscated the plug for their bathroom so it will NOT be happening again no matter how much fun it was to watch the water go flooding into the vent!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!