Thank you to everyone for your kind words after my last post. I do know that I'm NOT a pushy parent and that i do have my children's best interest at heart. And I am sure Matty's teacher didn't mean to offend me and I don't think she REALLY thinks I am a pushy parent. Probably just more involved than most that she experiences! I do worry about my children's education, mostly because they are all brighter than I ever was! I mean Ben can count to 12, Ryan can build anything out of lego (he figured out if you made a large square it made a picture frame and he is always trying to frame me!) and Matthew can differentiate between an airbus and a Boeing aircraft! (Well between the red jets and the ones with red tails and kangaroos that Uncle Chad drives and he can tell you that Uncle Chad drives a Dash 8 and that that is a twin prop plane!) Poor Uncle Chad is the busiest pilot in all of Qantas link because he is control of every Dash 8 that we see!
Anyway! Thank you all for your advice! We have already been doing everything already! My kids love books and pretending to read so we will just keep doing what we are doing.
Uncle Chad will be VERY impressed to hear that he's got it down pat!! Mia has a lot to live up to, since she's only pointing at planes to date! And poor old Uncle Chad is only going to get busier when he goes to Qantas international... as I'm sure your boys will then be pointing to every plane in the sky thinking Chad's flying!!
ReplyDelete