Wednesday, 24 September 2008

More Friends

My friend Nicole commented on my previous post that i have friends all over Australia and she is correct. I am very lucky to have so many friends. But I guess i am so excited to be settling in to Canberra because i think this is going to be our permanent home. Which is kind of sad. Because in our hearts, Brisbane is our home. We have some family there, it is where Nathan and I met and fell in love and it has some wonderful memories. I always thought my sister Jackie and I would raise our children together but our nomadic army upbringing has left us in different states and not having the cousins growing up together is what i miss the most. But our life is now in Canberra. There aren't many career options for Nath in Qld (he could work for Boeing in aircraft structures but he hates structures apparently!) And Nath is a very ambitious person so will will stay in Canberra to further his career. But our hearts will always belong to Qld. And we will settle in to Canberra and make it our home. Who know maybe when our children are older we may feel like we are Canberrites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!