Monday, 22 September 2008

Friends

We are obviously well and truly settled here in Canberra. I have friends. Lovely, lovely friends. Cid a lady from playgroup came over today so we could do some paperwork for the committee and I must have mentioned that I didn't have the car today and I was thinking of riding to the shops to get a coke. Anyway the day turned dark and stormy so no ride. However Cid returned later in the day to get her phone which she had left behind and she came baring gifts. She brought me some Coke! Thanks you so much Cid. You have made my day!

1 comment:

  1. Jen you have friends in just about every state of Australia who miss you and your boys!!! But why does Canberra get to have you!!! xx Nic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!