We have commenced toilet training Benny! And we got off to a racing start yesterday. I took Ben's nappy off in the morning and no less than a minute after I had dressed him a poo came out. Well he shit (literally) himself! He thought he was falling apart! I told him that was a poo the exact thing that he had been yelling "Get it off me, get it off me!" Every time i have changed his nappy for the last few weeks. So anyway, it fell out and i popped him on the potty and explained to him what he needed to do and...... he had success! So far (and we are only 30 seconds into the whole shebang!) Ben looks like he is going to be my easiest to train. And i think I deserve it! Can anyone remember the infamous Rye Rye poo train of 06? Well here is a photo to jog your memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!