Saturday, 27 September 2008

Monster Trucks

My boys are monster truck mad. So when we heard that the monster truck spectacular was coming to town we couldn't miss it. And so glad we didn't. I had a ball! I wasn't expecting to like it. I thought i would really enjoy watching my boys love it BUT I really loved it! It was exciting and noisy and powerful! And they boys are even more monster mad than they were before! Here are some pictures Scooby Doo. This truck at one stage sprung a leak of fuel, Nathans comment was that it couldn't even raise a tyre to leak!
Outback Thunder. My fav.
The jet van, I wasn't a huge fan. A bit scary all that fire so close to us. They burnt a car using the jet fire. Nath was impressed. Me, not so much. The boys not at all!
Bit too close for comfort.
Huge fireworks display. Nath got some great shots.
Pacific rage Monster truck (apparently the one Grant Denyer had his accident in!)
Did you see that Ryan!
Its too loud and he has hearing protection in!
Still too noisy!

Batman. Nathan's favourite.


Transzilla. The fire breathing (and farting for that matter!) dragon

A family of Rev Heads apparently!


More jet engines, Chad



The boys in their speedway chairs






Monster truck rides. We didn't have one. They weren't quite brave enough!




The Boss. Matthew's Favourite




This big!




They could fit inside the wheel




The jet engine van. Thought Uncle Chad would be impressed with these!











1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen, we saw the same show in Wauchope when we were living in Port, and Chad actually knows the aircraft maintenance engineer who travels with the show to work on the jetvan, as he's from Port too... it's a small world in aviation, even the jet-van variety!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!