Monday, 7 April 2008

I hate daylight savings!

4am this morning! That was when Ben decided it was time to play. So i scooped him up and laid him down on my chest. He is far too big to do this now but I know how much he loves being there and I REALLY wanted him to go back to sleep! So he snuggled in and he finally went back to sleep at 4.45. Only to be woken up by Ryan and 5am! Who woke up and couldn't see Ben so he shouted down the house trying to find where he was. Which woke Matthew up. So at 5.01 this morning we had a house full of bouncing boys and two very groggy, cranky parents! Lets hope they adjust to the time change VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting now show me the love by telling me what you thought!